Thursday 16 November 2017

// // Leave a Comment

Whatsapp Love Status - Cute whatsapp love status in english

Love is one of the beautiful things in the world.We do lots of things to make our love happy.One such thing is impressing your partner with love status in WhatsApp.To help I have collected the best love status for whatsapp.
Read this: Motivational Status For Whatsapp

Best and CuteWhatsapp Love Status

whatsapp love status in english

  • Whenever I see you, I realize how lucky I am.
  • Love is a business of stealing hearts.
  • True love never dies if so it isn't love.
  • I don't know why I love, but I love you.
  • When someone's presence make you mad, then you are in love with him.
  • If you love me in a bit, I will return it back to you in byte.
  • Never loves a someone who doesn't hear you.
  • I don't love you, I don't like you, I just want to see you throughout my life.
Read This: Inspirational whatsapp status

Whatsapp Love Staus in English

  • Your absence makes me to realize how much I love you.
  • Never hide your love for someone who is ready to do anything for you.
  • Love is not a football game to fought against eleven players, it's a chess game in which you have to understand everyone nears you.
  • I never fall in love, but when I do, I'm sure he/she is my life.
  • Love never comes by running behind someone, it comes when you are ready to run for someone.
  • Don't doubt in your love if you do so you are not worth to love someone.
  • If my love is measure on the scale of 1-10, Infinity lags behind my love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment